Green Jobs - Green New York Loans as low as 3.49% up to $25,000 through Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program.
On-Bill Recovery Loans as low as 3.49% up to $25,000 through NYSERDA. Provides the convenience of repaying energy improvements through an installment charge on their utility bill.
LOW-INTEREST ENERGY EFFICIENCY LOANS
Energy efficiency loans as low as 3.49% up to $25,000.
Who is Eligible?
Green Jobs - Green New York Residential Loans are available to owner-occupied 1-4 family homes only and is offered through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program.
WHAT ARE THE LOAN GUIDELINES?
- A rate of 3.49% is available to homeowners opting for direct payment.
- This is an unsecured loan, not a second mortgage or equity loan.
- The limit on the loan is up to $25,000 per homeowner.
- You can select a term of 5, 10, or 15 years.
- Financing is available to owner-occupied 1-4 family homes.
ON-BILL RECOVERY LOANS
What are the Loan Guidelines
- A Fixed Rate of 3.49% is available.
- The limit on the loan is up to $25,000 if the financed portion of the project has a payback of 15 years or less.
- The minimum financing amount is $3,000 for Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® and $1,500 for customers who qualify for Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® subsidy of 50%, up to $5,000 of cost.
- Terms of 5, 10 or 15 years are available.
- The annual loan payment is calculated to not exceed the anticipated amount of money you save on energy costs.
- Repayment is through a NYSERDA Loan Installment charge on your utility bill.
Inspection Results, Recommendations and Financing
After a thorough inspection and analysis of your home, we present our results in a complete and detailed report. This report includes photographs, measurements, thermal images and blower door analyses, evident health and safety issues, and a full explanation of the extent of energy loss in your home. At the same time, we also present recommended energy upgrade solutions, the cost of those solutions, as well as the projected return on your investment those upgrades will bring in the short and long term. We’ll also advise you on incentives and rebates available through state and local governments that can help you finance your energy improvements. We’ll explain how they work, and assist you step-by-step through the application process.